Key Findings from Google’s 2011 B-to-B Marketing Outlook Report
Google has released its “2011 B2B Marketing Outlook” with some key findings relevant to company executives and marketing staff. Their findings confirm our own experiences, and those of our customers. Some of the highlights:
- B2B usage of the Internet in buying decisions is accelerating
- 71% of B2B buyers used the Internet for evaluating purchases
- Online production information (68%) is more important than peer and colleague recommendations (59%) according to B2B buyers
- Search is the number one driver (How’s your SEO?)
- Company website value is critical - 31% of c-suite executives say the web has a strong influence on their opinions of companies
- Social Media and the Mobile Web importance is growing quickly
Download the report.
Watch this short video from Google summarizing it’s findings. Where is your company? Do you have the right strategy, tools, and resources to navigate this changing Internet? How are things changing for you?