Ebeacon is looking for fun, hard-working, energetic, creative people to be a part of our team. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a great, casual, and productive work environment in Downtown Overland Park, KS.
Senior PHP Developer - Web Applications Programmer
At Ebeacon, we design and develop large, sophisticated web sites, specializing in B2B sites for manufacturing, distribution, and engineered products. Our sites typically include large, complex product catalogs (10,000 or more items), e-commerce, content and document management, and a variety of third-party data and service integrations.
Our marketing services leverage the rich product, customer, and services data available in our platform for SEO/PPC, email marketing, dynamic content generation, and social media. Individual client sites average 200,000 - 500,000 page views per month.
We seek a passionate, engaged, highly motivated PHP and MySQL programmer. You’ll work on a team of similarly engaged design and programming professionals developing and refining CMC3, our proprietary web application.
CMC3 is a content platform, developed and supported exclusively by Ebeacon, that integrates a company’s online catalog, marketing, and e-commerce for an all-in-one solution. In terms of features, Magento Enterprise is a competitor.
- Enhance the features and functionality of CMC3
- Participate as an active contributor to roadmap, feature, and other CMC3 planning
- Create custom tools and applications for CMC3 for client-specific projects
- Extend and enhance CMC3 integration with third-parties
- Provide support for CMC3
- Support the production and development of client websites
You must have excellent problem-solving and communication skills; a strategic view of how to design, implement, and enhance web database applications; and sensitivity to customer and end-user data requirements.You’ll work on a variety of projects, so an ability and willingness to shift your focus among multiple projects is essential.
- PHP5 (OO experience using MVC framework preferred) and MySQL5
- Foundation/SASS experience
- Ajax, XML and Web Services
- GIT management and usage
- Able to move easily between projects. Flexible and detail oriented.
- Strong team member with strategic ideas and good communication skills.
Minimum 3 years experience developing PHP web applications and related experience.
Our preference is to hire a full-time employee onsite in our suburban Kansas City office. However we will consider remote workers and/or contractors who possess the appropriate skill set and experience.
Send your resume, salary requirements, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.